Well, the TV is once again full of news about another apartment fire.  It seems they’re happening more and more often.  Someone leaves a pan unattended on the stove while they catch the phone and the kitchen catches fire.  Or a person goes to sleep on the couch with a lit cigarette in one hand.  Regardless of the cause, the fire spreads.  Rapidly!


And the problem is that the damage isn’t confined to that one apartment, is it?  The people who live on either side of them or above or below that apartment can lose everything they own a matter of minutes.  And there’s nothing they can do about it.


But help is available for you—it may not prevent a fire from spreading and burning up all your “stuff,” but it will make it possible for you to replace your furniture.  Your clothes.  All your “stuff!”  It’s called insurance.  Some people refer to it as renters’ insurance.  And if something happens to your “stuff,” you’ll be glad you called Overton Insurance and said, I want to insure my “stuff!”

Posted 8:19 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019

View Mobile Version

Fill out the form below to get started with an insurance quote