Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Why do I need insurance for my motorcycle?
- To repair or replace bike if damaged
- To pay your loan if bike is damaged while financed
- The State of Alabama requires liability coverage
- To cover injuries to another person that you hit, or damage to their property
What coverages are available for my motorcycle?
- Liability--to cover injuries or damage to another person or their property
- Comprehensive--to cover damage to the bike caused by a tree, an animal, or a theft
- Collision--to cover damaged caused by colliding with another vehicle, building, fence, etc.
- Medical Payments--to cover injuries to a rider of the bike, whether or not the bike is moving
- Uninsured Motorist--to cover injuries to a rider of the bike caused by an accident with a driver who had no insurance or was hit-and-run
- Extra equipment-to cover that beautiful chrome, the slick leathers you added!
- Guest passenger--covering injuries to a passenger on the bike
How can I buy insurance?
- Over the phone
- In the office by appointment
- In person (we come to you!)
Call us toll-free at 800-239-6124.
We go the extra mile!