• 205-970-5523/800-239-6124

                                                 Recreational Insurance





Skoolie/Bus Conversions

For those of you who prefer to go a different route, a "skoolie" may be just the  ticket.  A "skoolie" is a school bus that has been converted to an RV by removing the seats and adding living quarters.  City buses and Greyhound/Trailways buses can also be converted this way.  And we can provide liability insurance for them!  Give us a call today. Now available in AL, AR, LA, MS, TX, IL. 


   Travel Trailers/Motor Homes 

 We also insure all sizes of travel trailers and motor homes--the "traditional" side of recreational vehicles.  Before you plan your next       vacation trip,  let us help you protect your "home away from home!"   




          Fishing boats, ski boats, pontoon boats, sailboats, canoes, jet ski's--we insure them all!  Be sure your water-               borne fun machines are covered before you hit the water.  Although boat insurance isn't required in                           Alabama,  you would be responsible for paying for any injury or damage you cause to someone else.





















             No matter how many wheels you roll with--two, three, four, six, or eight--we've got you covered!  On road.  Off                road.  Over the river or through the woods.  We insure motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATV's, trikes, mopeds, scooters,                golf carts, Segways, and side-by-sides.  Give us a call today!