Vacant Insurance

Who needs insurance on a vacant house?

Someone who:

  • Owns an unoccupied rental house
  • Bought a house that needs remodeling before it can be occupied
  • Owns an unoccupied house that is up for sale
  • Inherited a house that is presently unoccupied.
  • Owns an unoccupied home due to moving to a nursing home 


Most homeowners' policies have a very limited amount of time they will cover a vacant house.  Check your policy!



What coverages are available for a vacant house policy?

  • Coverage on the building
  • Liability coverage--if someone got hurt on the property, the owner could be sued


Fill out the form below to get started with an insurance quote